Monday, August 02, 2010

Feels like God!

Don't scream into my head like that.
Don't...
It is a barbed wire. Makes me feel like Jesus but like a God
that wants to destroy everything.
That hates to forgive because you still know not what you do.
Because lessons you don't learn.
Because illiterate you are.
Because you hate. I hate.
I could be strong but I want the slipknot stronger;
so that it could hold my fat heart and not let it breathe.
I am Jesus. See? I wish to die to wash your sins.
I wish to die to show off a martyr.
I wish to die.
I am Jesus. See? I am corrupt.
I do not like you.
Or anything else.



---
All things mighty and Biprorshee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So if dying = martyrdom in all cases, then it's right to assume that death is redemption for all the earthly souls.

Biprorshee said...

Didn't equate dying to martyrdom at all. Redemption from a sick self, maybe. And a vulgar display of power.