Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy?

Just a line
and a rainbow I am promised.
One by one they appear.
All I've known, all I've loved,
they are seven colours.

They play
hide and seek now.
They laugh
and pounce on me.
A blast
that tickles.
Then a scream, they mistake
for laughter.
An expression they think
ensures good health.
An irony,
a cancer.

The seven still play.
The seven still laugh.
Oblivious.
Ignorant.
Superficial.
Loud.
Chaotic.
Then they hurt!
All I've known, all I've loved?
They hurt
and turn away.

Slowly, they fade.
My colours unite.
All I've known, all I've loved.
My seven turn black.

And then I laugh...
to bring them back...
to beg for mercy...
to long for company...

"Come back, please."

"Remember the line,
remember the line!"

It is a process
for white to turn seven to turn black.
Welcome.
Accept.
Love.
All I've known, all I've loved.
Geometry will facilitate kaleidoscope.

All I've known, all I've loved
will return.
A mirage.
Touch, I shall not;
feel, I shall.
Hope, I shall not;
remember, I shall.

All of seven return.

I, a child
clap in glee.
The seven now dance
in a blissful frenzy.
Seducing.
Inviting.
The orgy starts.
Making love
with a vengeance.
Cursing.
Screaming.

And then the colours explode
again.
All that I've known, all that I've loved
continue to dance.

I embrace this insanity.
I promise to return
to this brothel.
Where, just a line
And a rainbow I buy.


---
All things BRIGHT and Biprorshee

No comments: