Sunday, February 06, 2011

Substance....Abuse!

Little
I learn.
Slowly
I know.
Walking away from joy
is what keeps me alive.

Pinching the skin,
piercing the heart,
hurting you,
punishing me
has brought me home.
You are my strange drug.
You get me high
staying away.

I am not to breathe you.
I am not to keep you.

A roll call.
I am to mark you absent.
Everyday.
Call out your name.
Everyday.
And know you're not there.

And float in the trip
taking thrills in the distance.
Breathing the smell
of a burnt bridge.

The fumes numb me.
Then quickly thrash
forgetting its anesthetic role.
It then has to singe me
from within.
Cook me on a slow flame,
blacken a blackened soul
to make it ugly and inedible.

You are such a strange drug!
You are such a strange addiction!
You are the most heinous pain,
I love!

Don't ever hold my hand
I must know you not.
I must love you much.
My little fat darling...
I must hate you.

Not!


---
All things you; you who kills Biprorshee

No comments: