Monday, February 14, 2011

Will Die!

Why do things rot
slowly?

Seems like God too loves a slow death.
The sadist immortal.
Poking, punishing and laughing.

I, a snake
without fangs without venom.
It is funny!
It is funny when you Almighty
who can't stop beaming being all powerful
won't let me bite.

What's the deal?
You, the snake charmer
don't charm me at all.
And I still am to dance,
dance to your designed cacophony
Laugh when you poke,
pretend to be tickled.

I am to decompose gradually too.
Wasted of everything I own.
It's funny!
It's funny because You say nothing is mine.
You say, you are the Absentee Landlord
claiming rent for this life.

I, a tenant
can't leave this house.
I, the tenant
can only complain
and You shall demand a higher rent,
and the lease shall never end.

Replenish You shall not.
To corrode I live.
This life, a placebo!

---
All things die quicker than Biprorshee

No comments: