Friday, November 26, 2010

For you, Popey!

Dearmost Little Angry Dude
Funny I should be writing to you. Funny I should be addressing you as 'dearmost'. Or maybe, not funny at all!
Laddy, you never knew me, I never met you. Yet you hated me with all your might. Yet I so desperately fell in love with you. No, I don't find the word 'dearmost' funny or inappropriate at all. That is what you are to me. Very, very dear.
Your temper was what legends were made of or so I was made to believe. I was told to keep safe distance, which much to my chagrin, I ended up doing. I did not want to, seriously.
The more I heard of you, the more intrigued I was because to me you are more human than any one else. You are because I have heard of "human emotions" and you are beyond all that.
There was this certain thing about you that made me believe that no human can possibly be this alive, this passionate. That is why I love you. I love you because your love seemed brute, selfish and very, very deep. I love you because I tried to love just the way you did.
And then I saw your picture. You were laughing at me, I thought. I laughed too and winked back. I was jealous as you showed off. You handsome dog, you!!!
Your anger was justified and shall be. My nemesis, I called you once. :) You should know, I was joking.
I miss you, young lad. I so do! And believe me if you can; I would have let you kill me.
I love you my little angry dude. You inspired me to love more. You taught me to love fierce.
Dance with the angels.
We will arm wrestle another time.
Thanks for being true.
Me.

---
All things Popey and beautiful

No comments: