Monday, November 29, 2010

Doctor, doctor please...

You came to me with your gaping wound;
showed and cried.
Maybe you wanted me to cry along;
maybe you wanted me to act the healer.
Maybe...

Maybe you didn't know I hurt too
and not for you either.
Did that cause you further pain?

This is the season to be cold.
Jump in and join the fun.
Jump! Get it? *smile*

I must embrace your pain.
I would do good to be your misery.
It would do you good to know that. Seriously!

I told you when
I wanted to be Icarus?
My wings sadly were not of wax;
my wings sadly were just that.
My wings made me fly
and it rained just to mock me!

Come, embrace me
and let us freefall.
Let us dive into this sea
as we forget to flap our wings.
A thundering crash and tadaa...

The curtains shall close on us
and the band shall wrap up another day at work!

---
All pain you and Biprorshee

No comments: